Saturday 26 January 2013

Lots of Yummy Winners

Hello, what wonderful yummy creations you had to share with us. There are definately some popular Magnolia stamps out there, or maybe I should say favourites. 
Today we announce the Winners from our Yummy Food Challenge.
Our prize winners are chosen by Random.Org
 
goes to
 
 
#19 Riet K
Here is her gorgeous card
 

 
 The winner of the  £10 voucher from Stamping Tilda is
 
Love the colour combo..
 
The chosen winner to be a Guest Designer is
Simply gorgeous, and the colouring is just spectacular!
 

Well done ladies, please contact me, Tracy, via the email in
the sidebar so I can organise your prizes for you.
 
 Our Top #3 for this challenge
 
#6 Tinie
 
 
#9 Emma
 
Wonderful, please feel free to take your Top #3 badge from the sidebar ladies.
 
We hope to have you all join us again for our next challenge.
 

2 comments:

  1. Big surprise on the early sunday morning! The early bird catches the worm my mom used to say as I was a little girl :)
    You made my day here at Simply Magnolia. Thanks a lot for your challenges and thank you Ribbon Girl! For sure I will be back soon!

    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete