Sunday 12 January 2014

Winners and Top 3

Welcome to all our fellow Magnolia fans, we hope you've had a fabulous start to the New Year!
Today we have the winner's of our last challenge and wow, just where did you all find the time to craft such lovely creations? I need your secrets, I have hardly had time to myself! 
So without further ado...

The lucky winner, chosen by Inlinkz, of the Tilda's Town voucher is

#13 Carla
Carla created this lovely card with some of her newest goodies.


Our winner of the Guest Designer position, chosen by the DT, is
#61 Cinzia
Isn't this card so sweet and pretty.

Congratulations ladies, you should be very proud!
Please email me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar. 


The Top #3 chosen this week, in numerical order, are,
#7 Jay



Beautiful, amazing creations, well done ladies. 
Please take your Top #3 badges from the sidebar to display on your blogs. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, Amazing that I am the winner of the challenge! Thank you so much! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tracy to you and to all the kind DT Ladies for choosing me as GDT!!! I'm very very happy and honoured! I'm going to e-mail you right now.
    Thanks for the great challenges and awesome DT inspirations!
    Hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all of you to choose me in your TOP 3, I am very happy!

    Hugs from Quebec

    Clara XXX...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey. I have sent you an email but I still haven't got my gift code from Tilda's Town. Will you please check this for me. Carlaxxx

    ReplyDelete